By accessing the Website, you certify that:
- you are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority under the laws of your state, province or country; and
- you know and understand that the materials presented at and/or downloadable from the Website include explicit visual, audio, and/or textual depictions of nudity and explicit sexual activities; that you are familiar with materials of this kind; that you are not offended by such materials; and that by agreeing to these Terms of Services you are warranting to us that you are intentionally and knowingly seeking access to such explicit sexual materials for your own personal viewing; and
- you will use the Website solely for personal and non-commercial purposes;
Ahegao.online does not host any video content on its servers. All video content is obtained through, and embedded through external video hosting services, such as, but not limited to, Yourupload, Dailymotion, Mp4Upload, Stream, Openload and more.
All characters on Ahegao.online are fictional and are 18 years or older of age.
In the case of copyright infringement, we ask that you instead contact the responsible parties, i.e., the video hosts actually hosting the videos. Ahegao.online simply embeds videos that already exist on other websites, in principle, conducting business in the same manner as Google, or any online search engine.
Ahegao.online, however, believes in enforcing Hentai rights holders’ intellectual property, and as such, have no problem complying with valid DMCA requests. Please make sure to send them directly to our DMCA-related email – [email protected]
please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material including for example the uniform resource locator(s) (URL).
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury (unless applicable law says otherwise), that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.